Dissertation Experience: Literature Review Part 2

>> Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hello World!
PMO4449
Today I am so happy and relieved cos was able to crawl all data I had gathered for my literature review. As I said in my previous post, you should adhere to an action plan and deadline and my deadline to gather all data was today LOL
deadline1
Well for one month I had looked for books and dig the world wide web LOL....
24643-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Sherlock-Holmes-A-Caucasian-Man-In-A-Green-Hat-Coat-And-Pants-Smoking-A-Pipe-And-Peering-Through-A-Magnifying-Glass-While-Searching-For-Evidence
First thing I did was to break the main points am going to narrate for e.g communication theory, evolution of language etc
Then you just look for theories and reviews on those subjects.
After having gathering all stuffs, now you need to do some kind of opportunity cost what gonna adhere to your objectives etc....
totaldatasol
Afterwards, I jot down everything on several documents classified per point and then going to print them...am gonna have to buy a new ink cartridge tomorrow (it does cost to do research LOL)
press1
Next step: write my introduction and literature review and also starting to design my questionnaire...
writing2
Have also to start contacting my targeted audience hopefully they will agree to answer my survey...
Cheers
data_capture_workflow

0 comments:

Shout Box

Twitter

Followers

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP