Rock Your World With Daft Punk

>> Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hello World!
Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger
Ever heard of Daft Punk…
Well its one of the rockiest band I ever heard and which is my very top favorite…
Daft Punk is an electronic music duo consisting of French musicians Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter and what I like about them is that due to the spaceship kind helmet they always wear, still haven’t get a glance at their face LOL
57461117ES003_2006_Coachell
Anyway, it’s their music that I love…how they mix and rhythm it ….
All begins with an infatuation with One More Time


And the final love at first sight was and still is Digital Love

Afterwards it continued with songs that I kept loving like Harder Better Stronger,  

Aerodynamics,

Around the World

Technologic (kinda funny song this one LOL) etc….

Why I love Daft Punk…hmmm their electro house music just too good….. and I just love their video clips kinda a story made up of different songs kinda made up a suspense….check out the small movie clip - Interstella 555

Daft Punk Fan for life….
Cheers
daft_punk_discovery_front1

Shout Box

Twitter

Followers

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP