Anyone having network problem on emtel???

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello World!
logo_emtel_ltd
Welcome to Emtel one of the Mauritian mobile telephony operation providers…..
I dont know why here those mobile telephony providers are always ‘rehausser le reseau’ which is always the same=moderate quality……
Early morning,  I heard on one of these private radio that Emtel is thanking its customers  for their understanding etc and now the server was ok etc…..
and
at noon, I couldn’t send a sms or even make a call or check my balance…..
till now am not being able to recharge my account even by those prepaid cards or dial 122 to enquire my balance…. at least the sms and call are ok now….but what the use if  i can’t recharge my account….
Maybe time to switch to orange  
Cheers 

3 comments:

Yashvin October 27, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

I read on twitter that there was problems on the Emtel's network today. and also, seems that you could make international calls without spending a cent :P

Gaia Eos October 27, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

thats very interesting LOL too bad we cant make free local calls...have tried so many times to contact their customer care but their lines always busy....

Anonymous November 14, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Emtel is becoming more catastrophic day by day, instead of innovation it is becoming a shit, it's big time to shift to Orange world with a better network without having late sms. I have 5 sim card, it's time to litter them i hve lost too much money bcoz of zat operator for my business purpose!!!!!

Shout Box

Twitter

Followers

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP