Help I wanna Take Some Weight

>> Sunday, October 11, 2009



Hello World!

I am tired all these fuss about diet and people obsessed with losing weight... You might find me weird but I wanna take some weight....and I am not alone there are so many skinny people like me who wanna have some curves LOL....So I went to surf the web on my search of how to gain some weight and to my surprise even I insert the following key words : want to take some weight I got so many infos on how to burn fats LOL....
If you are like me, tired people thinking you on a diet and always complaining about your thinness

Everyone thought I was starving myself to be in line when it's the contrary), try to read the following stuff below ( hope you wont get bored )

Your first mantra will be to consume more healthy calories everyday and choose the right types of exercises

What to eat to gain some weight:

Forget right now about the very idea of over consuming junk food(bad timing).... Healthy fats resides in fatty acids sources like:

Tuna

Salmon

Walnuts


and healthy sources of protein can be found in:

Lean meats
Fish

Poultry

Nut
Vegetables

Dairy Products esp cheese

It is also advised to eat 4-6 pieces of fruit per day and at least 4 tall glasses of milk LOL (OMG :-) )

Another means is to take vitamins or protein pills (this one I don't like very much)


And finally to some resistive exercises: not aerobic or running this will lead to more weight loss but yoga might be good...

To recap : The 6 Weight Gain Tips:

1 - Get Counting
2 - Get Eating
3 - Get Weighing
4 - Cut out the bad food habits
5 - Get drinking lots of water
6 - Go to sleep (this one I like the best :-) )

I know that human beings are never satisfied but still for those who are in search of weight gain, be patient and start gaining weight LOL

Cheers



4 comments:

azra October 12, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

Dont worry about being too skinny if u are too young, once u r married n start working u will put on a bit of weight..esp if u have an office job sitting at a desk in front of a computer for 7 to 10 hours a day...

Web Design Mauritius October 13, 2009 at 2:03 AM  

Can't help you there. Stopped smoking and started working in the web department some 6 years ago and put on 15 kilos... So I'm on weight loss agenda for some time now. But hey, you could start smoking, then stop and work in the web department too... you'd get as much weight as your soul wants... Yeah, just joking yet not funny.

Gaia Eos October 13, 2009 at 4:06 AM  

@Azra i used to work but whenever i overstressed i just lost weight...hopefully when i will get married am gonna take weight...thanks for the advices...cheers

Gaia Eos October 13, 2009 at 4:08 AM  

@WDM LOL, women usually smoke so as to lose weight...LOL...but thanks for dropping me a line....hopefully you gonna achieve your targeted weight loss...cheers

Shout Box

Twitter

Followers

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP