>> Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Today is Wednesday and uni day....so have some bad and good times....
Usually people prefer the bad news first but exceptionally i will tell abot the good ones
- Had a nice lecture from someone very popular in the Mauritian blogosphere on the technological convergence where I learned many things on digital divide and technology
- The usual Wednesday jokes of Wednesday with friends and little gossips LOL – the best was when my pal thought D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S was a receipt website LOL couldn’t help teasing her
- The ice cream break we had after lecture...it was a nice time where my pals didn’t like the ice cream(unfortunately didn't look as good as in the picture) even they were craving for one LOL and I who don’t know how to eat one properly :- p and even made my pal ran away LOL
- Today was the last day of lecture
Mid good and bad times:
Well one of my classmates tagged a friend (who is married) in some kind of explicit kind of photo LOL (I find it funny) on facebook and her hubby didn’t like it at all and they got a big fight
- Good- my pal told me why I ‘like’ the photo and kinda joked on it of not having being tagged LOL
- Bad – how tagging you on any photos on any social network or platforms can cause you trouble as she could not remove the tag...and how facebook can sometimes create conflict in a relationship or marriage...
- Have exams on the very 10 December
- Have to submit my introduction, literature review and a draft of my survey by this month (1 week and 2 days )
- Lot of revision to do
- While waiting for my supervisor, I met another girl & we started to chat and she told me her dissertation wasn’t approved by this very supervisor and that it was tough to work with the latter as the supervisor could not give the authorisation for you to submit it...so talking about motivation, it was the final straw am just totally demotivated and damn stress
The last ones:
I really hate really really hate when the ‘controlleur bus’ brushed their damn legs against you or when returning you money or the damn ticket kinda brush your hand palm...dont know if you experience but there is such person in the st pierre bus and saw that....i just wanted to scream and hit him...the !@%#%@!!
Whatever he just enter my personal space....(that remind me of my lecture on Proxemics)
Talking about bus, I really hate when guys sitting and spreading their legs as if (no comment) and you just get a very tiny space to sit....sometimes when the bus crowded and there is no single apart the spreading leg guy you just have to control you anger at this bad luck and sit there till you get another seat....
Hope you had a great day