....and God created Friends....

>> Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hello world!

Yesterday Uni resumed...and it was just fabulous....

The lecture was supposed to start at 13.00 so no need to tell you about the rush and speedy things did to be on time

Hurry-Up-rgb_c

At 11.45 I left home and got a bus as soon step on the bus stop (at that time thank my luck) and few minutes later receive a sms from a classmate informing me that the lecture had been re-scheduled at 16.00 (no need to tell you how I felt at that very moment) so I got down on the next bus stop and walked back home under that harsh sun (the heat just terrible and unbearable these days)

heat

At 14.30, re-hurry back to the bus stop under that terrible sun....

Heat Exhaustion 2

and finally met my uni pals after so much time...seeing each other were really good...

So many girly gossips to tell and to relate...

gossip1

After the office gossip.... we came to talk about the diabolic invention: the dissertation (1 month left before the Jour J)

countdown

But it was just mega great to see everyone and this semester module seems cool too (on planning: politics agenda, media, ideology etc)

pol_empathy_Matrix-1

Am still not realising that it’s eventually my last semester at uni...my final 4th year at uni...but gonna enjoy the max the few months left...

817068-xs

So from now, gonna look forward to each Tuesday

quote_of_the_day

"Books and friends should be few but good."

Cheers

6 comments:

no one February 3, 2010 at 11:30 PM  

Awww.. that makes me miss my friends even more.lol! Yeah you should enjoy it to the maximum XD

morinn February 4, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Enjoy this last semester and make the most of this last month left with the dissertation. I like indulging into girl talks too, especially after meeting my friends for a long time. It kind of bring us all together once again after days of being apart.

Gaia Eos February 6, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

@Reech ya we should always cherish the opportunity life and time give :)

Gaia Eos February 6, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

@Morinn ya the chitchat always great esp having meeting someone after many times :P got so much to tell about LOL

ÅnGe|e February 6, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Most of my friends are not in Mauritius anymore and the few I have left, I barely see them because we're all busy with our schedule. =(

I miss my uni years when I was so carefree and I was always partying with my friends!

Gaia Eos February 7, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Ya thats the saddest part when you finish the course...even right now, its kinda hard to cos everyone is so busy :(

Shout Box

Twitter

Followers

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP