My visit to the doctor

>> Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello World!

stress-cartoon Today no uni for me… everyone in my class is at their highest stress peak these days with assignment, work placement report deadline added to that: the exam and dissertation stress
My previous post reflected the morosity of these days 177905121_bfa04b95ea(know you kinda tired to hear all these complaints and fuss LOL)  Today was a hectic day very speedy (LOL am sure you must be thinking: another depressing post: p)
Since last month my eyes allergy  got worse when I happen to be in direct contact with cement and dad took an appointment and it was today …
With l the exam and dissertation frenzy wave, I happen to forget and woke up late and missed the 09.00 appointment… no need to tell about Dad fury when he came to fetch me home
fury12
Arriving there around 10.15, it was already fully packed and have to stand (thought was going to faint at some point in time)….
It was only at 12.30 that it was finally my turn, when seeing my eyes, the first thing the doctor told me: YOU HAVENT LISTEN TO MY WARNING… innocently I replied I tried but my eyes were just too irritated …so began the reprimanded part blabla I was careless etc (he too have the same eyes allergy )
daily gag
DSC01596 So began the eyes test with the scolding again cos wasn’t seeing straight or up or down or the right way in the machine…well believe me it was not cool to be treated like a kid
The outcomes of this visit to the lovely doctor were
  1. have to change my Spectacle lens (am becoming blind as a bat)banner_style
  2. next warning: hospitalization in clinic with eyes injection (wanna cry hope was just trying to scare me)
B19J7K
  1. get to see him again in 2 years
after that dad and I rushed to Port Louis and there it was kinda hell as dad was in such a hurry that if  Thomas Beaudoin
armani_exchange1
or some Armani models
armani2-emporio-fall09suits-0309-lg-30093144
were in front of me would not have notice (maybe not :p)
else :
  • recently I discover the Twitterdom which has now become my main media diet for latest news and media resources
Twiiter-Terms
  • my little cousin of 3 years old who is also my morning alarm (for she shouts every morning from her window the names of my sis and I waking us), came to play at my place…
shout.jpg
so this was my Wednesday
hope you had a great day
cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kCS0OouC_Y
p.s :don’t know why but I like this teen TV serial song

12 comments:

Hrithik December 2, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

I love your writing. Your #1 fan...

Yashvin December 2, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

For me, the usual day at work but I finished the day NEARLY on a good note.
In fact, I received a letter which I was awaiting since nearly 1 week. Extremely happy, you will know abt it very soon.

But a few hours later, "L'essence ine monter!" and my fuel tank of my car is nearly empty pfff!

That's life...

Manju December 3, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

oh my bad! scary stuff with the eyes >_<
you're on twitter too huh! i've been wondering if i should get an account, but i'm just too lazy to be arsed to go around creating a twitter account haha

Gaia Eos December 3, 2009 at 1:43 AM  

@ Hrithik thank you a lot :-)

Gaia Eos December 3, 2009 at 1:45 AM  

@Yashvin hmmm the letter post sound promising awaiting to read this post then :-p
LOL the law of the dd and ss :p + price fluctuation the bad side of the price mechanism of the free market :-p

Gaia Eos December 3, 2009 at 1:47 AM  

@Manju indeed really scary stuff and will try not to go for that :-p
you should go on twitter that an amazing platform see you there then :p

Anonymous December 5, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

recover soon if you haven't yet :) all the best for the dissertation!

Gaia Eos December 5, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Thanks Roushdat am under treatment and now am more cautious :p ya i need the very best for the dissertation LOL

Kurt Avish December 5, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Your post just reminded me that I need to visit the doc too for my eye...it sad I can't even see a hot chick coming from far. (Advantage for my gf however lol) :P

Gaia Eos December 5, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

LOL like you i cant see handsome guys from far just saw their silhouette :p you should be careful with your eye sight problems as my cousin could have turned blind if he hadn't treat correctly his eyes...

Savon Vert December 7, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Good luck with you eyes.
But dont mess with it...
I had a problem with my lens and the pollution in Shanghai. It was really painfull...
Enjoy your student life ! It's the bestest part !!

Cheers

Greg for www.savonvert.com

Gaia Eos December 7, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Thanks Greg, ya you right eyes are sensitive issues and we should be careful with them
LOL student life indeed the best and most memorable part of people life :)

Shout Box

Twitter

Followers

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP