>> Wednesday, December 16, 2009
One week left before Christmas but the Christmas atmosphere is already here…
Else am very late this year on buying gifts and my gift lists has also been extended LOL… to find gifts for people is the most difficult activities as everyone has different taste and kinda hard to guess what things gonna please them…. So how am going to manage this:
- Design a list
- Jot down each name and next to it, specify a gift price
- Totaled all prices and see if it’s over or under the budget
Don’t know about you but have noticed that its hottest now…this heat is unbearable each time went out have a headache and there are few places to shelter yourself from this callous sun….
With the Copenhagen climate summit buzz, we are expecting some hopes to save our dear planet with the worldly warning that the Maldives Island might be lost
When I watched this TV programme : Un Soir pour La Terre
kinda became conscious then as saw it’s a matter of concern for everyone, we are not safe anywhere as we believe… here we are not realizing that we are a small island not a continent, and if there is a rise in the sea level, we might one day disappeared if islands in Bangladesh have already been erased from the map, why not Mauritius?
Just hope that man will realize that and hopefully will be able to stop this catastrophe
I also take this opportunity to bless and glorify the following inventions:
- Mobile with mp3 player – my other travel companion who always with me when am alone when have insomnia, when am in the bus, when am waiting alone in uni and during all my loneliness moments
- Sunscreen – thanks for protecting my skin from this harsh sun
- Fan and AC – thanks for cooling my body
- Mosquito repellent products - thanks for protecting my body from their bitchy attacks