A New Vision…

>> Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hello World…

I thought I was gone astray in a dark tunnel where I thought that finding a ray of light would be impossible to detect…

But life is a strange journey…

Dwelling myself in a self gloominess, anger and frustration state was a vain alternative …
calling
Nevertheless it was a self learning journey where I learned to always take the good and bad as a sole experience…

Going through this stage I have discovered and still learning so many things about myself & life ….
fairy_bubbles

1) In life we should first rely on ourselves then extend our horizon to others

2) Our biggest strength reside in us both physically and mentally

3) Always give time to time
bridge_hope

Though striving to be someone better each day, I have learned to forgo and discard of my selfishness and my ego….

I find out about the meaning of sharing and opening ones feelings to others…
natures_embrace

I have learned to accept the dark side of people…that some people won’t ever change… they will always be surrounded by negativity full of hypocrisy, deceit & fakeness…

I no more want to be part of their negative aura and gossips…
bubble_power

I’m also missing my dearest friends so much… really miss their laughter, cheerfulness and themselves….
finders_keepers

So this is my new vision ….
the light unveiled after so much darkness…
the_phoenix

6 comments:

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang February 1, 2012 at 7:26 AM  

i think life is always full of unexpected things,it's the journey through life that is what we need to cherish,not the destination.

Magia da Inês February 4, 2012 at 3:58 AM  

Olá, amiga!
Adorei o seu post e é isso mesmo que penso sobre a vida... uma caixa de surpresas que nem sempre são boas, mas faz parte da nossa existência... temos que nos adaptar e aproveitar ao máximo o que for bom e agradecer a Deus por esse dom precioso.
Bom fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Brasil

✿⊱╮
¸.•°`♥✿⊱╮

spiky February 11, 2012 at 5:04 AM  

i do appreciate beauties in life. nice post.

Blocked Drains Melbourne February 12, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

Very nice.. I really appreciate the great art.

Caribù February 20, 2012 at 6:43 AM  

Hi, Gaia, I have difficulty writing in your tag board,My message fails.I don't know why. Thanks for your visit, have a wonderful day. :)
Caribù

Search ilmu March 1, 2012 at 1:15 AM  

Visit today,,, follow back,,,,

Shout Box

Twitter

Followers

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP